Monday, May 14, 2007

Isle of Palms


Saturday-----Fun in the sun!


Sydney's new tropical suit!


Please disregard the belly!


Saturday night we ate at Sullivan's after a failed attempt to navigate our way across the Ben Sawyer Bridge in order to eat at Vickerys'. This was especially frustating because we made two separate phone calls for directions prior to leaving the condo. Oh well, no business for Vickerys'! I thought it was funny to learn that our waitress at Sullivans was from Greenwood and still has family here. They are the owners of the daycare that Sydney used to attend. You know what they say about Greenwood... all roads lead to it.

Gran and Taylor at the fishing pier watching Daddy and Sydney attempt to catch crabs. (no such luck)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

There would be no crabs because the sharks scared them off, eh? Great pictures! You and Steve look so pretty/handsome together! I'm so glad you guys had a great time, and I can't wait to join in the fun! Minus the whole swimming with the sharks thing, of course.