Sydney recently completed her 4th grade science project. She decided to see which brand of soap lasted the longest. We borrowed a scale from Mrs. Butler. Sydney did a great job of weighing her soaps and reading the scale. She found out the Dove brand of soap lasted the longest or kept the most weight after being scrubbed with a wet wash cloth. Unfortunately, Sydney missed the science fair because she is stuck in bed with the FLU! Poor Sydney. No fun at all. Hopefully she will be feeling better by tomorrow. Now if we can just keep Taylor healthy for her 4th birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great presentation, Sydney! Your project board looks really nice, and I love the way you used pictures of your experiment on it! I'm sorry you're missing the science fair! I know you worked hard on your project.
Post a Comment