Friday, October 20, 2006
A night at the FAIR!
Gran, Sydney, Taylor and I recently took a trip to the Anderson County Fair. Priority #1 Funnel Cake. Priority #2 Powdered Sugar. Priority #3 Do not make eye contact with Carnies...Just Kidding! We had a great time. The girls enjoyed seeing all of the animals. Sydney rode one of the small rollercoasters with Taylor. She was the best big sister. Kept her arm around Taylor the whole timee and even steered her in the right direction to exit the ride! We even took in a miniature circus while we were there. They had baby kangaroos and miniature horses. It was interesting to say the least. We also enjoyed some hot french fries sprinkled with vinegar. Tasty flavor combo if you've never tried it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! This is going to be so much fun!! By the way, how tall is Taylor now? She looks much older than the last time I saw her, and that was only 7 months ago! Wow.
Oh, yeah, we had two funnel cakes.
Gran
Post a Comment